Vee Arnis Jitsu(street self defense)
Salepage : Vee Arnis Jitsu(street self defense)
This is an older series of videos on street self-defense that has received rave ratings. I must say that the video quality is poor, but the content is worth seeing anyway. Vee Arnis Jitsu and its multiple affiliates are primarily concerned with the application of pressure-tested methods from diverse combat systems in the context of self-defense. Vee Arnis Jitsu, in particular, mixes Vee Jitsu (a blend of Jiu-jitsu and Judo invented by Professor Florendo Visitacion), Muay Thai, and Arnis to produce a self-defense system that can be tailored to an individual’s requirements and talents. Some connections show influences from Kenpo Karate and/or various kinds of Chinese Kung Fu, which Professor Vee learned later in life. VIDEOS:
1. A crash course in Professor Vee’s famed self-defense method.
2. Continuing the intro in Professor Vee’s famed self-defense system.
3. The mastering of stick weapon principles is the foundation of Vee-Arnis-Jitsu. Begin here to learn open hand skills.
4. Expanding on the Vee-Arnis-Jitsu stick weapon ideas.
5. The use of Vee-Arnis-Jitsu in real-life circumstances. Professor James is well-known for his no-nonsense demeanor.
6. How Vee-Arnis-Jitsu applies in real-world circumstances. Professor James dismantles numerous martial art schools’ delusions.
Related Courses From : Vee Arnis Jitsu(street self defense)