SMB – Netzero Options
Learn how to utilize Netzero Options to manage a portfolio of solid options trading techniques, as well as zero-based thinking and the 60-40-20 options trading strategy.
This training course provides you with: – An options trading approach that strips away complexity to provide a simple and elegant solution for achieving high risk adjusted returns.
– The exact trading technique that took first place in the 2016 SMB Options trading competition, as well as the greatest 12-month return on the SMB Options Desk.
– A new trading mindset that will alter your perspective on option methods.
– A trading strategy tailored to the 60-40-20 Broken Wing Butterfly Netzero Options Strategy.
– The steps to building your personalized portfolio of Netzero Options transactions.
Course Outline of 10+ Hours
– Structural edge vs. strategic/directional edge – Definitions and measurements in Netzero trades – Where the edge originates from in Netzero trades – Sizing principles – Disconnecting emotions – Basic framework of the first Netzero trade – Greeks and software variations – 60-40-20 overview
– Strict entry and exit requirements – Examples of trades and long-term backtest outcomes – 3+ HOURS OF EXAMPLE NETZERO TRADES WITH DAY-BY-DAY REVIEW AND CORRESPONDENCE – Changing strikes for Net Delta vs. Individual Deltas – Changing strikes for mean reversion edge
– Changing strikes for a Beta-weighted portfolio results in a net zero delta.
– Risk-based sizing – Execution process – Obtaining a reasonable fee at entrance and exit – Differences between five and seven figure transactions – Justification for extra back testing
– The steps to creating your own profitable netzero trade
More from Categories : Internet Marketing