Scott Pulcini – NQ Full Order Flow Course
Salepage : Scott Pulcini – NQ Full Order Flow Course
The most successful, lucrative, and comprehensive NQ order flow technique is now available!
This is an in-depth course designed exclusively for trading Nasdaq futures and taking advantage of its distinctive characteristics.
NQ tends to oscillate around key levels, which have been thoroughly explored here and proved in several trading sessions!
The course will cover:
– 3 hours of in-depth exploration of all order flow patterns and how to trade them effectively: exhaustions, absorptions, spoofs, book flips, and more.
– the NQ-specific levels that offer an extra advantage, how to use them, with particular entry and exits
– high probability short-term entry with good risk/reward: seek for a stop of 6-8 ticks and a profit of at least 16 ticks.
– how to read volume profiles and trade with VWAP
– the “cookie dip,” which is discussed in the second half of the course, is a highly efficient pattern that can generally catch most traders off guard, but not you!
– When and how to enter trades on trend or range days
– how to properly handle your job once you’ve been accepted
A never-before-seen perspective of Nasdaq activity utilizing the most advanced orderflow reading software on the globe, Bookmap.com.
A very successful technique that combines ease of use, efficiency, and depth.
You will not need to trade any other market, and you will no longer be terrified of the great terrible NQ!
Related Courses From : Scott Pulcini – NQ Full Order Flow Course