Richard Van Donk – Rolling Made Easy
Courses Content :
SalePage : Richard Van Donk – Rolling Made Easy
File Format: DVD Rip
DVD Rip FileSize: l
Pimsleur offers 90 30-minute audio lessons, reading instruction, and culture notes as a streaming or audio download, which may be accessed via the Pimsleur Mobile App or on your PC. Audio lessons can also be accessed via the Pimsleur Skill for Amazon® Echo® devices. Each level of the course also contains an integrated Reading Booklet.
The Most Convenient and Quick Way to Learn Japanese
Did you know that there are over 122 million Japanese speakers in Japan and another 8 million worldwide? It is viewed as a difficult language to learn by Americans, yet it is actually extremely common. Once you’ve mastered the fundamentals, you’ll be shocked at how fast you’ll be able to speak it. Even learning a little Japanese will make traveling to Japan more easier and more enjoyable. Learning to speak Japanese can broaden your horizons and greatly improve your life, whether your objective is to travel, converse with friends or coworkers, reconnect with family, or simply grasp more of what’s going on in the world around you.
The best aspect is that it doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming to learn. It just takes thirty minutes per day, and we have you speaking on the first day. Pimsleur courses employ a scientifically proven strategy that puts you in charge of your education. If you’ve tried various language learning techniques and discovered that they just didn’t work for you, you owe it to yourself to give Pimsleur a go.
• 30-minute core lessons that you can take anywhere with the Pimsleur app, at home with Amazon® Alexa®, or on your PC.
• Sync progress between devices
• Stream classes or download them to use offline.
• Share the course with up to three more household members • Use the car mode for convenient driving and learning • Compatible with Amazon® Echo® devices for home courses
Why use Pimsleur?
• Quick and simple – only 30 minutes every day.
• Convenient + Flexible – Core classes may be completed at any time, from any location, and easily fit into your busy schedule.
• Time-tested Method – Works even when other ways fail.
• Self-Paced – Go as fast or as leisurely as you choose.
• Science-based – Developed using proven memory and learning studies.
• Economical – Less costly than lessons or immersion, and all native speakers are present.
• Genius – Activates your brain’s inherent ability to learn.
• Suitable for all ages – Recommended for those aged 13 and over.
What exactly is included?
• 90 30-minute audio sessions • approximately 4 hours of hiragana, katakana, and chosen kanji reading instruction • 2 and a half hours of Culture Notes
• A digital Reading Booklet for each level
What You’ll Discover
This Japanese package comprises Pimsleur’s Japanese Levels 1–3. This curriculum starts from scratch, teaching you survival phrases and terminology before moving to a high-intermediate level of speaking and comprehending Japanese.
Every session includes an introductory discussion, isolated vocabulary and structures, and comprehensive practice for all presented language. Pronunciation and comprehension are prioritized. You will have acquired experience participating in numerous casual and some formal talks on practical, social, and semiprofessional themes by the end of the program. You’ll be able to compose longer, more complicated phrases, and most importantly, you’ll be understood, even by native speakers who aren’t used to dealing with outsiders.
Japanese Reading and Writing
Chinese characters became commonly utilized in Japan by the 5th century AD. This early script, kanji, produced new literacy but introduced numerous pronunciation issues. To bridge the gap, two new phonetic alphabets, or kana, were developed in the 8th century: hiragana and katakana. Hiragana, together with kanji, is used to express the syllables that compose suffixes and particles – “sounds” in other words – whereas katakana was employed for foreign loan words such as “coffee” or “computer.” In Japan today, the three writing systems are blended, with kanji, hiragana, and katakana frequently occurring in the same phrase.
This curriculum includes sixty reading lessons. You’ll learn to read the hiragana and katakana alphabets, as well as recognize and “read” certain kanji characters from common words, in these classes. Reading Lessons at each level will teach you how to sound out characters and then how to sound out words, phrases, and sentences.
Learning the sounds of each letter individually and in culturally diverse combinations helps your brain to comprehend what you hear in the audio courses from a new and different viewpoint. It’s a potent mix that distinguishes Pimsleur from any other approach on the market.
At the end of Lesson 30, each level includes one hour of recorded Cultural Notes. These Notes are intended to give you a taste of Japanese culture.
The Pimsleur Technique
We make no secret of what makes this potent approach so effective. Paul Pimsleur devoted his career exploring and honing the precise aspects that anybody may utilize to swiftly and simply acquire a language. Among his “secrets” are the following:
The Anticipation Principle
Your brain needs to work hard in the instant between a stimulus and your reaction to come up with the correct term. Having to do this improves retention and helps to solidify the term in your mind.
Words, phrases, and sentences are chosen based on their use in regular communication. We don’t overload you with information, but instead gradually develop your skill with each class.
Recall with Graduated Intervals
Reminders of new words and structures appear at just the right intervals to ensure optimum retention and storage in your long-term memory.
You work on many facets of the language at the same time. Every session incorporates grammar, vocabulary, rhythm, melody, and intonation, allowing you to experience the language as a living, expressive manifestation of human culture.
According to research, learning new words in context greatly improves your capacity to recall. Every scenario in every Pimsleur lesson takes place within the context of a conversation between two people. There are no training or memorization required for success.
The Pimsleur Method combined with active student involvement equals success. This strategy works for every language and any learner who uses it. You develop the ability to recall and apply what you know, as well as simply add new terms, much like in English.
Japanese is a Japanese language.
Around 130 million people speak Japanese, 122 million of them live in Japan. The Ryukyu Islands, Korea, Taiwan, sections of the United States, and Brazil also have speakers. There are several “registers” or levels of politeness in Japanese. Pimsleur’s Japanese courses will teach you how to talk in a polite register that is suited for almost every occasion you may face in Japan.
• Audio lessons in the Pimsleur App for iPhone®, iPad®, and most AndroidTM devices may be streamed or downloaded for offline use.
• Audio lessons may also be accessed via the Alexa® Pimsleur Skill on Amazon® Echo® devices.
• Pimsleur is designed for use by one registered user plus up to three household members, and may be installed on an unlimited number of devices for personal use.