Nick Tumminello – Joint Friendly Strength Training
Salepage : Nick Tumminello – Joint Friendly Strength Training
Archive : Nick Tumminello – Joint Friendly Strength Training Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Over 100 unique workouts for increasing muscle and strength while sparring your joints and working around injured knees, shell-shocked shoulders, a hand/wrist restriction, or a damaged back are revealed.
Your workout does not have to be canceled because of an injury, joint discomfort, or constraint. This course will teach you how to use Joint Friendly Strength Training routines to protect your joints, train around sensitive areas, and build strength and performance!
– More than 100 novel joint sparing exercises.
– How to build stronger legs with bad knees: If weighted squats, lunges, or step-ups pain your knees, try these routines.
– The greatest upper-body workouts for poor shoulders are as follows:
If the bench press or overhead lifts bother your shoulders, try these techniques.
– How to gain superior strength while “training around” a bad back: Use these exercises if you are unable to perform weighted squats and deadlifts due to back concerns.
– The Best and Worst Core Exercises for Back Pain!
– How to increase load and strength even if you are unable to grip weights owing to a hand/wrist constraint.
– Simple, easy-to-implement training tactics to help protect your strength program against injury.
– Plus many more practical training strategies that you may put to use right away!
7 Best Joint-Friendly Cardio/Conditioning Workouts as a Free Bonus
You’ll also get a bonus video with the Performance U: Top 7 Joint Friendly Cardio/Conditioning training routines.
To successfully accelerate metabolism, burn body fat, and increase endurance, use these 7 Joint Friendly Cardio/Conditioning workout strategies to work with Bad Knees and other common concerns.
More from Categories : Health & Fitness