Jeff Cavaliere – Special TactiX
Salepage : Jeff Cavaliere – Special TactiX
AT A GLANCE: SPECIAL TACTIX
• Squats, deadlifts, and cleans are just a few of the’mass construction’ weapons in your workout armory this month!
• 8 lung-busting burst workouts based on real-life military special tactics attack movements!
• Ideal for military personnel, firefighters, and police officers preparing for physical readiness assessments.
• Operation: Seek and Destroy – The training challenge that redefines what it means to be “war ready”!
SEEK AND DESTROY OPERATION
This test is the culmination of the entire period. We evaluated data from physical fitness exams administered to all branches of the military, police, and fire… and then made them more difficult. Much more difficult. Passing this challenge virtually assures you will crush any physical readiness exam thrown at you.
• RUN I & II H.I.I.T.
Prepare to experience what it’s like to fight a war between your legs and your lungs! The most difficult yet effective approach for rapidly increasing your endurance is now available.
SWARM TACTIX I AND II
Swarm tactics, like those used on the battlefield, rely on sheer volume to succeed. We’ve reproduced it below. Three seemingly innocuous exercises become a force to be reckoned with as the number of reps you execute of them increases.
• WAR ON GUERRILLA Guerrilla warfare I and II demand equal amounts physical and mental toughness. What starts off simple will mess with your thoughts just minutes later as your muscles begin to betray you.
• CENTRAL WAR I-IV
Can you withstand the onslaught through all four levels of attack? If so, you will have successfully defended your position and demonstrated your core competency…for the time being! That’s true, they only grow more difficult.
• AIR RAID 1 AND 2
The invasion of your muscles has begun! These burst training sessions will truly knock you off your feet, as the name indicates. They only last 20 minutes. They seem to last two days!
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COACH
JEFF CAVALIERE, THE CREATOR OF ATHLEAN-X
During the National League East Championship seasons of 2006, 2007, and 2008, Jeff Cavaliere MSPT, CSCS served as both the Head Physical Therapist and Assistant Strength Coach for the New York Mets, and coached some of the game’s most accomplished players, including future hall of fame pitchers Tom Glavine and Pedro Martinez, as well as perennial all-stars Carlos Delgado, Carlos Beltran, David Wright, Jose Reyes, and Billy Wagner, to name a few. He is a National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA).
Related Courses From : Jeff Cavaliere – Special TactiX