Elisha Goldstein – A Clinician’s Toolkit for Treating Depression: Top Techniques to Move Beyond Medication
Courses Content :
- Elisha Goldstein
- 3 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 14, 2019
|Manual – A Clinician’s Toolkit for Treating Depression (13.8 MB)||83 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Depressed Brain – What a Clinician Needs to Know!
- The 3 Key Areas of the Brain that are Affected – And What That Means for Treatment
- Understand Depression as a Neurological Trauma – And Why that Knowledge is Critical to Improve Outcomes
- Science and Evidence-Based Solutions that Create More Balance
Brain-Changing Techniques to Treat Depression
- Effective Mindfulness Interventions that Rewire the Depressed Brain
- Self-Compassion Strategies that Tap into Powerful Depression-Reducing Benefits
- Play-Based Therapeutic Methods that Allow for Rediscovering the Joy of Life
- Tactics to Help Clients Understand How to Live with Purpose
- How to Teach Clients to Gain Control and Confidence through the Strategy of “Mastery”
Creating a Natural Anti-Depressant Toolkit for Lasting Results
- How to Understand and Read Client Cues
- To help you Identify the best treatment/management strategies
- To help avoid relapse of depression
- Techniques for Breaking the Depression Loop
- Creation of an Inventory of Go-To Natural Anti-Depressant Interventions
- Tactics and strategies you can use at a moment’s notice
- How to Use Relationships as a Powerful Resiliency Tool
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is founder of the Mindful Living Collective, the world’s go-to resource and community for learning how to apply mindfulness to consistently follow through on the things that matter most to you. He is also co-founder of The Center for Mindful Living in West Los Angeles and creator of the 6-month coaching program A Course in Mindful Living (Next course begins Jan, 2020).
Dr. Goldstein is also a psychologist, speaker and author who has published numerous articles, chapters, and blogs, including Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, The Now Effect: How This Moment Can Change the Rest of Your Life and co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook (10th Anniversary Edition), foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn and MBSR Every Day.
He travels globally training therapists educators, leaders, military and others in the progressive integration of mindfulness to achieve mental and emotional healing. He has his private practice in West Los Angeles, California.
Financial: Elisha Goldstein if co-founder of The Center for Mindfulness and Psychotherapy. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Elisha Goldstein is a member of the American Psychological Association.