Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release BY Art Riggs [RESEED]
Salepage : Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release BY Art Riggs [RESEED]
Archive : Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release BY Art Riggs [RESEED] Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
This seven-volume DVD set (nearly 11 hours) supplements our Massage Therapist Manual: A Visual Guide to Techniques. The set is intended to be a full-study clinical training course for massage therapists who want to further their careers.
Schools and colleges have utilized the book and video series as the foundation for massage training programs lasting more than 100 hours. This comprehensive training course will not only illustrate numerous strokes and methods, but will also exhibit the qualitative skill of dealing with deep tissues to achieve significant transformation.
This comprehensive training course will not only illustrate numerous strokes and methods, but will also exhibit the qualitative skill of dealing with deep tissues to achieve significant transformation.
Section I: The Foundations
(DVDs 1 & 2)
Refining Touch, Working From Superficial Muscles to Deep Layers – Deep Tissue Biomechanics
* Any caveats?
Caution Zones for Deep Work
* What are the Deep Tissue Massage Tools?
Keeping your Thumbs and Fingers Safe
o Correct Application of Fingers, Knuckles, Fist, Forearm, and Elbow
* Massage Techniques and Strokes
o Tissue lengthening, adhesion release, and holding pattern release
* Client Positioning to Increase the Effectiveness of Your Work
* How to Use the Side-Lying Position to Increase Your Effectiveness Significantly
Section II: Techniques
(DVDs 3, 4 & 5)
There are hundreds of ways to include into your practice.
The Legs and Pelvis (DVD #3)
* Ankle and Foot Balancing and Increased Mobility
* The Lower Anterior and Posterior Legs
* Working with the Knee to Increase Mobility and Release Restrictions
* The Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Adductors, and Abductors of the Upper Leg
* The Pelvis?Rotators, Hips, Sacrum, and Coccyx are all parts of the Pelvis.
DVD #4: Pelvis, Abdomen, and Back Continuation
* The Quadratus Lumborum, the Psoas, the Iliacus, the External Abdomen, the Diaphram, and the Breath
* The Rear
o Spinal Mechanics and Vertebral and Rib Mobilization
o Significant Back Muscles?
Others include the Erector Spinae, Latissimus Dorsi, Rhomboids, and others.
o Back Work on the Sides
Working with the Shoulder Girdle, Chest, Arms, and Neck (DVD # 5)
What is a shoulder girdle?
Scapula, Rotator Cuff, Chest, and First Rib Release
* What about the arms?
Upper Arm, Forearm, and Hand/Wrist
* Prone and Supine Positions of the Neck and Head
o Anterior and Posterior Neck Mobilization, as well as Vertebral Mobilization
o Skull and Jaw Superficial Muscles
Section III: Advanced injury troubleshooting and treatment approaches, including stretching and strengthening recommendations
(DVDs 6 & 7)
* Injuries to the foot and ankle?
Ankle Sprains, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis
* Knee Dysfunction and Pain
* Sciatic nerve pain
* Minor Back Ache
* The Rotator Cuff
* Tennis elbow, wrist ailment, and repetitive strain injury
* Thoracic Outlet Issues
The Deep Tissue Massage Manual 7-DVD set also includes many more tactics, such as working off the massage table in seated and standing positions, as well as ideas for rehabilitative home programs of strengthening and stretching for your customers. These massage movies can help you advance your deep tissue massage and myofascial release abilities and understanding.
More from Categories : Fighting