Creating a Culture of Engagement – ABEN – OnDemand – No CE
Salepage : Creating a Culture of Engagement – ABEN – OnDemand – No CE
Archive : Creating a Culture of Engagement – ABEN – OnDemand – No CE Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
According to research, roughly 30% of the American worker is fully involved in their work. These employees are happier and enjoy 31% higher productivity and 3X more inventiveness on average. These enhancements produce better bottom-line results. Leaders who recognize and demonstrate good behaviors set the tone for an organization’s working environment.
This course outlines a particular plan of action for developing leadership abilities in order to foster a workplace culture in which employees want to come to work, understand their mission, are loyal, and generate recommendations.
Fundamental Course Information
Objectives of Learning
* The curriculum will stress the critical role of organizational leadership in developing, replicating, communicating, and reinforcing the strategies required to sustain corporate success.
* We will look at how to identify and use organizational core values, vision statements, and mission statements to permeate corporate processes, procedures, and competences for long-term company success.
* The participant will comprehend the significance of purpose on both a micro and macro level, as well as its link to increased production and safety.
* A focus will be placed on the need for management/owners to improve their communication skills in order to generate clarity in teaching, both delivering and receiving.
* Specific approaches to be used upon immediate return to the workplace will be discussed.
Julie Ann Sullivan works with firms that aim to foster an atmosphere in which employees are productive, engaged, and valued. Julie Ann strives to make every company she works with a more happy and productive workplace. Julie Ann is a communication professional, collaborative strategist, and change agent. She is the founder of Learning Never Ends, a firm dedicated to changing the world one person at a time. Julie Ann’s educational background is extensive, including a BA in Psychology and an MBA in Accounting. She obtained her CPA qualification and spent decades working in the financial and corporate sectors. She has worked as a Professional Speaker for McDonald’s USA, Howard Hanna Financial, Highmark, and Bayer US. Her programs are noted for her experience, inventiveness, wit, and participant participation.
Julie Ann is a National Speakers Association Professional Member, an accomplished author, and the host of the Mere Mortals Unite and Businesses That Care podcasts.
More from Categories : Business & Sales